I’m trying to figure this movie out. In watching these “Health” movies over my break, I’m finding that the most sensationalized they make it (which they need to so they get the general public to watch it!) – the more misleading the movie is.
1 Hour and 11 minutes into this 1 Hour and 17 minute long video they get to the point. Eat a balanced diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables. And they talk about how great you will feel – and you are the best doctor/nutritionist out there. When you know how your body feels on this great food…you will want to feel like that. AT THE END! Ugh.
Here is what they lead up to it with:
- A bunch of this mineral cures cancer!
- Cooking food kills the minerals!
- The medical industry is a money maker not a health maker!
- Drugs get approved even when they kill people!
- People are told not to take too much of vitamins and minerals, even though no one ever dies from them (less than one a year!)!
- All these people were cured form cancer because of diet!
Then….you want to be healthy – eat well and exercise. You’ll notice how well you feel. And take a vitamin.